18/01/2014

My cup of tea


The time period after the Christmas holidays has been extremely hectic. I have had meetings and dinners, a facial, appointments with the chiropractor, visited the gym daily, made calls, met people, organized and fixed and scheduled.

When this weekend finally arrived I only thought about one thing: sit, breathe and drink tea.

And so I did. My new favorite taste is a gift from Giuliano who ate dinner at our's the other day. He brought a white tea with the taste of cassis and champagne. 

Also this Saturday evening I have been extremely Finnish and said no to all fun evening activities. I don't want to go out in the cold and be social. I want to enjoy my book, my new design luminaire and my amazing cup of tea.

Just sit and breathe before next week kicks in with even a more insane schedule than ever before.

No comments: