12/11/2011

Last last week

The last 1-2 weeks have been very hectic. First Fra and I were in Stockholm on "holiday". Such a hectic holiday that I got sick. Fra had work meetings every day and I run here and there searching for an apartment. We met in the evenings to eat the first meal of the day. Luckily those meetings were held in nice restaurants like Kvarnen and Tranan.

Last Friday we flew to Finland and enjoyed swimming in the ice cold sea, spending hours in the sauna, fishing, eating just smoked fish, met Jaana & Laura and went to an amazing concert. My brother is the director of the Humpsvakar big band and they had a cocert in the Finlandia House for almost 2000 people. I was so extremely proud of him.

Then Fra had to go to Milan and I met Iina and saw how they had furnished their new, lovely city-apartment.

On Monday I flew to Stockholm and started my first workday with huggs from all of my colleagues. Sorry Austrians, but a hug in the morning is the way to greet :) Much more my style :)

And now I am living with one of my colleagues, searching every day for an own place where to live and keeping my hopes up!

Iina <3 

Me :) 


My bother Juuso, the director :)

Fra got to train his swedish with these superfunny girls. The other one was so happy that Fra loved Malax limpa, a bread from her hometown.

The spectacle

Fireworks after the show :)

Dinner @ Storyville.

No comments: