01/10/2011

Pictures

Yesterday I posted about my dream apartment. That got me thinking... thinking about paintings and pictures and other wall accessories.

I have taken 3 photographs that I would love to have in these grey shades on a wall.

This one I took in Lindau last winter (I love the couple who walk romantically in the middle. I have no idea who they are):

The second one I took in Salzburg last spring, when we visited it with my mum. It was early morning. (Here I love the little girl and her grandpa in the left corner. Don't know them either):


The third one I like is a pic I took lying in a curve, on a moving motorbike, with a small pocket camera in Corsica last summer, so the quality is not amazing but I like the mountains after mountains after mountains getting lighter and lighter in colour:


I need now to develop them big and buy nice frames :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not Bregenz. That's Lindau

Saara said...

U r absolutely right, what was I thinking? Now its corrected :D