03/10/2011

Last weekend

My weekend was great! It was filled with so much fun! Romantic date on Friday evening, sitting outside in a garden dining and it was still so warm that we could be in short sleeves and ballerinas (well me), a walk in the night in the Navigli area and going into design shops that were still open at that time, celebrating Fra's birthday and taking a motorbike trip around the lake of Como watching this:
 
Eating Fra's mothers amazing food, which is always supergood and looks something like this:
 
(She also tried a new recipe for lasagna with mushrooms that my mother has picked and dried in Finland and oh-my-gosh what a taste! Mmmmmm!) Then I have played a lot with Milo, who yells "Adda, adda, asko!" Which means "Saara, Saara, Casco!" Which means that I have to put the motorbike helmet on my head and Milo open the visir and askes me if I am there :) :) Fra gets "Anci, Anci, motaah!" which means "Franci, Franci, Moto" which means Fra has to play with the toy motorbike so that the front end is in the air :) When a motobike passes on the street Milo yells "Adda, Anci, Asco, Motaah!"
 
He is so adorable. We also visited the 900 museum which has luminaires from Zumtobel (the company I work at) and in the museum there was funny texts written on the walls:
 
But more about the museum in the next post. Anyway, my weekend was pretty awsome and I am sad that I cannot drive to Milan anymore every weekend when I soon move to Stockholm. However, I am very happy to live in a city soon :) I need life that does not sleep :)

Oh, I forgot! I finally got to eat a pizza! Iina e-mailed me some days ago about pizza and I was drooling after one for many days! I even talked about pizza so much that I got Jenni to skip her evening program for a pizza :) So I finally got my most-amazing pizza margherita with mozzarella di bufala... in this area (where Fra and I had our first date, hihi):
 
And the pizza being like this (mmmm!):
 Thanks for asking, my diet is proceeding greatly :) :)

No comments: