27/06/2011

The pool in paradise...

A while back I blogged in Swedish about our Sunday walk in Schwarzenberg and I also wrote that next time it would be sunny, I would like to visit the pool we found.

This Sunday I was still suffering from my flu, but I felt I just had to go there, because the sun came to say hello after weeks of hanging around elsewhere.

By the way, I have never ever in my life experienced thunder like in Dornbirn! Our city is in the valley of high (well, for me they are high, for Austrian not so much) mountains and the thunder here is like a crack! It hits and yells like crazy and gets my windows to shake!!!! In Finland and also in Milan the thunder is more like a low rumble...

Anyway, I am twaddling again. So this Sunday we visited the pool and it was just as amazing as I had thought!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olitteko ainoat ihmiset tuolla altaalla? Näyttää niin tyhjältä. Siis kivempi tietysti jos ei ole muita. :-) Oliks se sen about 5 egeä niin kuin Judith ajatteli?

J

Saara said...

Oltiin kun tultiin aamulla ja kun lähdettiin paikka oli täys :) Oli 4 e!!!!

Jemppa, laita kommentit sun googletilillä ;)

Charlotte said...

Awwww :)

Saara said...

Pyppe: ända saknar jag sa införbannat att fa simma i Gumbo! :)

Jenni said...

Yes sir! :-)

Saara said...

jeee :) kiva kuva :)