26/06/2011

Dinner around the armours

This apartment in Hohemens looks as enthusiastic and energetic as I felt on Saturday.

I lied in bed all Friday afternoon and the whole Saturday day because of my flu. On Saturday eve I felt that I just had to get out and see some life. Fra and I decided to eat out and we started to think about what kind of food we would like to eat... The castle in Hohenems! We said at the same time, and to the castle we went.
Hohenems is a city with adorable retro candy machines on the streets :)

Fra looked very handsome outside our castle.

My cape kind of fitted with the style :)

We ordered meat that came burning on a sword and "flute beers". We had a very nice time dining in the castle with all the armours as our company.

After the meat had burned on the sword the waiter put it nicely on the table so we could enjoy it easier.

Fra had a huge beer...

I was laughing to my cuter smaller one :)

I had a very Finnish feeling when we left the restaurant because there was still so much light in the night. The castle yard was filled with lanterns and cute luminaires and everything looked so romantic :)

The entrance

The garden

This scary statue is also by the entrance.

It was so warm and bright that we drove from Hohenems back to my hometown Dornbirn and took an evening walk into the centre and ate an icecream. Not bad as a Saturday eve program, I have to say.

2 comments:

iinis said...

ihanan näköistä tunnelmaa :)

Saara said...

se linna on aika kiva :) siellä on siis haarniskoja ja vanhoja naisten pukuja ja miekkoja ja muuta vanhaa ja linnamaista :) Ruoka on tosi liha- ja olutpainotteista ja kynttilöitä on joka paikassa :)