21/03/2010

week 12


Next week will be a happy week completely packed with important program. I hope that the flu I have been suffering from will not get worse, cause I need my body in full fighting condition to get through this week. Let's see...
- I have my seminar presentation of my master's thesis for the light laboratory
- I have a job interview (by telephone) of a job I would really want. The job is in Germany.
- I need to go shopping for one pair of new jeans and a pair of new shoes, just to cope with the week.
- I have to prove my matureness in my studies by writing an essay of a topic that my professor chooses. In this way I will show that I am ready to graduate (as a M.Sc.).
- I have a Tupperware- party for a bunch of gorgeous women
- I will fly to Milan to...
...meet Fra (!) and all my friends who have already booked all my 10 days there
...to enjoy the spring weather
...have another job interview
...drive around by Vespa and do some shopping
...take a trip to Liguria to swim!
...do some trips by motorbike in the mountains and by the big lakes
...eat gelato
...be in l.o.v.e

12 comments:

sara said...

åh! sockervadd! :O kolla gärna in min blogg.

Elvira Eriksson said...

I wish you a very good night hugs!:)

Saara said...

Sara: Jag tycker att sockervadd ser urgulligt och mumsigt ut men oftast klarar jag inte av att äta det- för sött. Tycker du om det?

Elvira: Tack :) Good night huggs till dig med :)

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Kuulostaa ihanalta ja mielenkiintoiselta ja haastavaltakin, lutviutikoon työhommelit parhain päin! Sinulla on ihanan raikas ja inspaava blogi!

Saara said...

Rebecca/Sanctuary: voi kiitos oikein paljon !! :)

karin said...

wow vilken rolig vecka du har framför dig!! låter superspännande på alla sätt! lycka till med skolan och med jobbintervjuerna och inte minst trevlig resa! kram till dig!

Charlotta Ward said...

I hope your flue will wear off in time for Italy. You can't eat gelato and snog handsome Italians with a blocked nose! :)

Jatte fina bilder Saara - harligt glassiga i fargerna.

Tack for din kommentar pa min blogg. Alvar Aalto rocks!

Lycka till med alla avhandlingar och din thesis. Jag minns fortfarande med bavan (och stolthet!) allt hart arbete jag lade ner nar jag gjorde mina examen.

Kram

xCharlotta

Saara said...

Karin: Jo :) Tack, kram tillbaka! :)

Charlotta: hahahaha, du har så rätt! Och vad rolig du är :) Tack själv :)

natasja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natasja said...

i love these pictures

Kwil said...

good luck good luck good luck!!!

Saara said...

thanks thanks thansk :)