21/03/2010

Challenge no.1, Style no.2

A few days ago I put up a challenge for me (and anyone else who wants to try!). The aim of the challenge is to make my own version of Carrie's hair from Seasons 4 and 5 from the Sex and the City TV show. I started the challenge today by trying to make Style no.2. The hair should be curly, but not too curly, more like soft curly. I curled by hair with the GHD straightening iron and after that I blow dried it with a help of a round brush, to make it more soft and less curly. This lasted for 30 minutes. I guess if I would have put twice the effort on it, it would have looked better. Nevertheless, I got soft curls. Not really like Carrie's but somewhat of the same idea.

1 comment:

Charlotta Ward said...

It's cute and it suits you.

Well done.

xCharlotta