13/10/2013

Saturday Night Dinner


Yesterday Erik, Miren, Baby Gustav and I ate dinner at Maria's and Roberto's. Maria and Roberto is the amazing dinner throwing couple as I have blogged about before. And Maria is the one who had made almonds with rosemary and salt, that became my favorite thing to have as a snack on the table.

(Especially because Fra's dad brings always a lot of almonds with him from his Sicily-trips and Fra's mother has no idea what to do with all the almonds they have at home so she stuffs them in my suitcase every time we visit Italy...)

This time Maria made artichokes with feta cheese and mint. Delicious. Maria- if you read this: as a side business- start a recipe blog or write a recipe book! :)

Anyhow, I met Gustav for the first time and he was absolutely adorable. 

No comments: