15/06/2013

Love at First Sight

I came across two (for me) new places in Stockholm that I wanted to tell about. 

Last week we decided to have a girls' night with my colleagues so we went to a place on Kungsholmen called Orangeriet. The perfect place for girls' nights! Excellent rosé, adorable colorful interior and a very light, chatty atmosphere. Lanterns, soft chairs, a working fireplace, a lot of orange and lemon trees as decoration and all kinds of small, cute details.


Next to Orangeriet is Trattorian, a restaurant equally cute. Persian carpets, wooden furniture, olive trees and a lot of small candles and vases with roses here and there.

These two places were decorated so in the style what I am looking for, really cute. Until now I only thought Piquenique in Milan was the only one like this, but now I have a list of 3.

No comments: