11/11/2012

Life Lately

I found still 2 pictures of Ale's and Bobby's visit. The first one is from Haga parken and the second one from Sofia kyrka. It was great to have company here for the weekend and I am so happy to have it again the next- this time from Finland :)


The man in the picture is my colleague Nils. We had a customer event and I had to photograph his shirt because it was so cool. Next week we have some more events so it will be a bit hectic. A joke that only Swedish speaker's understand: there was an island in my honey jar :)

On Saturday we celebrated Nicola's birthday. We had some drinks at Konstnärsbaren, ate dinner at Ciao Ciao Grande and had a late night drink at Story. We were 17 at the restaurant so a good, big gang :)


This Sunday the Flea Market & Brunch happening started :) I bought 2 silk dresses, some jewelry and a wooden tray for the house. The picture above to the left is from the market and the one to the right is from Konstnärsbaren. Where I by the way met a Finnish girls as well!


Today we also put Christmas Lights in the windows at home, it looks really nice and homey.

No comments: