09/06/2012

New habits

I usually buy more expensive heels because I think they will feel better and be more comfortable. Today I anyway tried on cheap pumps at one of Sweden's cheap-shoe-stores Skopunkten and they were sooooo comfortable! 

I noticed that I haven't been wearing high heels for ages! I packed them all in Austria in one of my moving boxes and didn't unpack due to snow and they are all still lying in that box.

Time to change my shoe habits, I thought, while I was drinking a latte in a cute cafeteria in the city after eye-shopping furniture.

Next to the furniture shop is Beyond Retro- a second hand shop from where I once, several years ago, found this cape that I so often use. Now I bought a small leather bag to go with my leather heels (that also has been in that box).






No comments: