02/04/2012

1/2 day of shopping, 1/2 day motorbike trip, that was the deal.


I got a ride from my colleague Marco to Milan on Friday. On Saturday morning I went to mercato, the morning market. There was a lot of nice things for spring + summer but I just bought a colorful scarf.

 

I had Fra as my company and we walked along my favorite streets. It was so hot! Like 30 degrees celsius! 


 


As we had a deal of half a day of shopping and half a day of motorbike trip we went back home to get our Bandit and made a nice trip between Como, Lecco and Bellagio.



The night was then spent with Ila, Giacomo, Ilaria, Roberta, Alessandro, Marta and Michele...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oj så ljuvligt du haft det.
Superba deal`s.
maija o mamma väntar fortfarande........

Saara said...

mamma och maija behöver inte vänta länge :) :)