08/06/2011

3 blogs

Iina and I share often things that have happened in other blogs and we also give hints to each other of some cute blogs we are reading at the time. So now I want to share with you guys my three favorite blogs at the moment.

Rockstar diaries. A cute couple who just got an adorable baby girl but the best stories are the ones about their bulldog Kinsley :)

One of the funniest blogs I have ever read is Jenni-Austria-Germany. She writes so funnily about cultural differences as an American in Europe and the best part is that I can relate so well. Please check trough the stories of a polish boy and you will fall in love with Piotr and laugh so hard that people will think you are crazy!

And then, my long-time favorite: niotillfem. Sandra used to blog from Stockholm, but lives nowadays in New York. Takes amazing photographs, makes beautiful videos and cooks like a genius.

2 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

ahh i just now saw this!! thanks so much :)

Saara said...

no need to thank- i just love ur blog :)