16/05/2011

My weekend in details

What a fun weekend, guys!
- On Friday eve Fra and I were having a date. Dinner in the city and an evening walk down town. (Funny thing to say, as we have here one main centre street and one market place and that’s it. The centre is adorable, though!).
- On Saturday I finally got the change to buy groceries on the morning market! My town has every Saturday morning a market and I always forget to go. This time I anyway planned my day around that. So we ate breakfast in a cafeteria on the main square and bought potatoes, zucchini, an artichoke, fresh spinaches, onions and bread.
- Fra bought white roses for me too <3 My favorites.
- Fra’s sister Noemi and her boyfriend Edo drove up to Austria. They, we, Jenni and Ania spend a wonderful evening in Lindau! We ate in a very nicely designed restaurant, laughed so it still hurts in my stomach muscles and watched the Eurovision Song Contest in a bar. The bar owner was happy, because he was Italian and he got some Italians in his cheering troops. Jenni and me cheered more loud for Finland though! And we even got the Germans in the bar to cheer for Finland :) Ania liked Bosnia & Herzegovina most, so she cheered for them. She was so adorable that she even got free drinks :) Even if we didn’t win we had a great eve!
- On Sunday Noemi, Edo, Fra and I escaped the rain and went to Ravensburg in Germany. Just to have a coffee and keep our feet dry.
- We returned to Austria, when the weather got better and had a nice barbeque.
- When my dearest ones from Italy returned to their nest, I went to Jenni to watch the finals in icehockey. Finland won Sweden 6-1 and I could not be happier for this! It felt so good to hear the national hymn. I was so incredibly proud!
Noemi behind my white roses
I made a pyttipannu for Fra with a heart-shaped egg on top :)
Edoardo. Handsome and happy.
The gang having dinner in Lindau.
Ania, who is always so adorable.
Noemi had painted her finger nails in a way, that it was not unclear for anyone what country she wanted to win the Eurovision Song Contest.
Jenni had the coolest hip flask with 5 small glasses :)
Ravensburg is so beautiful.
Noems and Edo.
Ravensburg has amazing towers.
The cafeteria had herbs as flowers. I liked it a lot. 
I liked the green tower too :)

No comments: