09/01/2011

Vacations

I had an amazing vacation. Naturally I enjoyed the most spending time in Finland with my family and friends, eating delicates, enjoying the few meters of snow to a full extent and of course relaxing in the sauna.

After the (best) days in the cold North, I spent some time in Milan (before going to Padova and Venice). In Milan I celebrated both Giulias (chocolate-coco cake) and Sonias (vanilla cream and berry cake)  birthdays, bought some shoes, some jeans and a dress from the sales, had some aperitivos, celebrated epiphany with a big family lunch and once again- met my lovely friends.

I apparently had a vacation of taking pictures too in those days, but luckily I found my photographing inspiration then again for Padova and Venezia.

Drinking a drink of champagne and white beer in Woodstock, a bar in Milan with all beers that you can even dream of...

Even if they promise International Coctails?! 

Le colonne (the columns) near to Via Torino, on Corso di Porta Ticinese, both mentioned because they are the best shopping streets in the city.

The grunginess of Navigli. A wall close to Armani...

No comments: