03/01/2011

Melted tin

The last day of last year was really beautiful in Finland. My family enjoyed it by drinking glögg on the frozen sea, admiring the surroundings.
In the evening Fra and I went to a New Year's Eve Party. I was dressed so romantically and girly that I bursted into hysterical laughter everytime I saw my outfit:
The party was at Martina's and Mikas together with a bunch of nice people. We ate, drunk, laughed and danced on the tables...
...and at midninght put on all the wool we could find to go out and admire the sky filled with fireworks...
The next day Pyre, Teemu, Mika, Martina, Fra and I gathered around the same table to eat up the leftovers, to melt some tin to predict our 2011 years and have a great time.

It was great to be in Finland during the vacations! I had the possibility to spend a lot of quality time with all my nearest and dearest and I loved to see the snow! Finland is such a beautiful country in winter time!

2 comments:

Pyppe said...

Det var så kul <3 Ha det så skönt under er semester!! Kram,

Saara said...

Pyppe: det var sa :) Tusen tack, hoppas ni har det helt bäst pa resan!!!!!