28/01/2011

A ruffle skirt and suede boots

This is what I would like to wear now. With tights. skirt topshop, sweater by marlene birger, trench burberry, suede boots donna karan, bag chloé, earrings monica vinader.



I long for the summer. I want to wear summer clothes, enjoy the freedom, the air and the atmosphere. I want to wake up to the sun and eat ice cream. I am so fed up on this not any snow- but cold- weather. What do you even wear on a weather like this? And does it really matter as there is no light to even take pictures of those clothes? A genuine i-lands problem, I would call it in swedish. (i-land= industrialized country).
Lately I have anyway had many things to be happy about :)
- I have started to read a lot (webpages, blogs and traveller's guides) about Barcelona, not only to design the perfect weekend there but also to dream myself away to a lovely place.
- I have decided to buy a system camera (for the moments that will arrive and that will be worth taking pics of)
- A lot of my friends have gotten engaged and will get married in the summer, which means I can start to buy nice dresses :)
- Iina is coming soon to visit me, which means great endless conversations, that will give me energy for months.
- I have spent time with lovely finnish people who live also here and I have now a new best friend, the 50 kg mongrel Verneri who has a mind of a playful kid and the heart of a teddybear.
- I have gotten a lot of energy out of a) not being sick anymore and b) doing a lot of sports and now this energy gave me a kick to write a book. I have no idea if I will ever finish it or if anything will ever happen around it, but I am writing. It will be a fictional chick flick but based on a true story- my exchange time in Italy.



I could also imagine something like this. jeans citizens of humanity, flats giuseppe zanotti, top top shop, earrings isabel marant, sweater lela rose, bag see by chloé.


2 comments:

Kwil said...

I really want summer to show up!! This is typically the time of the year when I start cursing the winter weather too. Enough cold & snow already!

Saara said...

E-x-a-c-t-l-y- !