23/01/2011

Birthday

Hi :) I have had a lot to do lately :) Among others I met a finnish girl, who has moved to the same village in Austria where I am living now, I found a nice dance school where they have Zumba lectures (so much fun!) and I celebrated my birthday in Milan. About 20 of my friends showed up for a birthday aperitivo at La Hora Feliz :) It was great! :)
I also got some really nice birthday gifts: cute girly stuff like handbags and belts and jewelry and also a trip to... Barcelona! :)

5 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

LOVE your coat.

Saara said...

Thanks :) Its a really basic one from Zara...

Jenni Austria Germany said...

love zara, too. :) to answer your question on my blog - i moved to austria (salzburg) to study at the university and then worked at the US embassy (in vienna). i LOVED austria so much (you are right - so beautiful) and loved the culture immediately. BUT i was living in an international dorm where everyone needed friends so social life was automatically provided. then in vienna i was surrounded by americans at the embassy and we quickly became friends with each other. i did make some lifelong austrian friends but i never really had to find them on my own because i met them through work at the embassy. i secretly like austria more so than germany (where i live currently). don't tell anyone! :)

Kwil said...

happy belated birthday!!!

Saara said...

Thanks Kristy :)