29/11/2010

Pane Calabro 3 euro al kg

I spent my weekend in Milan. On Saturday morning we visited a market. I have noticed that in this part of Europe there is a market on Saturday morning in all cities and villages. Well, also in Milan. In the little city where I live in Austria they sell cheese from the mountains, all kinds of vegetables, sausages, juice made of that seasons fruits and animal fur. In Milan they sell besides all of these also nice looking clothes made of cheap and bad materials (great place where to buy summer skirts and dresses, bad place to buy warm winter clothes). And no animal fur in Milan. I guess that is a speciality of this place where you cannot walk a meter without seeing a cow or a lamb.

The thing I love mostly about the markets in Milan is that I always find vegetables or fruits that I have never seen or heard of before. This Saturday I found a new type of cabbage :) Intriguing, I know :)

2 comments:

Pyppe said...

Ojjjj! Det ser super smaskigt ut :)

Saara said...

Pyppe: mmmmm :) kalori-intaget dubbelt under Milano-veckoslut :) :) haha