17/10/2010

A Sunday in Lindau


Fra, Ida and I went to Lindau to Germany to spend our Sunday. We walked around in the city and took a bunch of pictures. It was raining, but the rain did not stop us.
At some point an older man nodded and showed his thumb up to Fra. Did he maybe think it was a good choice to take two blondes for a walk?
Ida could even have a look at Bodensee. The lake had been so covered by fog the first days of her visit that she already started to think I am lying about the mountains and the lake...
We ate also a delicious pizza in a nice restaurant but there was some work to find it...
...cause we laughed too hard to Rumpsteak (rumppa= ass in swedish)
After the nice afternoon in Lindau it was time for Ida to travel back to Finland. I had an amazing time with her, as always.

4 comments:

Kwil said...

you look so happy and like you are having a great time :) love it.

Saara said...

I have been so happy, you are completely right :) I had a though period, while being sick for a longer time, feeling alone and bored. Now I have been laughing out for a week :)

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

I want to be there with you! What a quaint little place :) xo

Saara said...

Shannon: Yes, the South of Germany is surprisingly beautiful! Nice little cities with small boutiques, I also like them a lot! :)