18/02/2010

Give me a better life...

I had some problems with one course and now I can't graduate before I have passed one particular test. At some point they made me believe that I need to wait until May before I can do it but now I will have the opportunity in March. But look at this! Do you know how many times I say to myself to get a life?
Mamma mia, santa maria e la madonna! Let's all investigate in a bunch of uncertain things without using any definitions...

I want a life with a nice and interesting job in light design, a good salary. An apartment in a cute little city and fun hobbies and a good work team to drink some friday beers after work. I want to live with my boyfriend and cook dinners in the evenings. I do not want to study atom physics. Why? Because it sucks!

6 comments:

Kwil said...

That text sounds incredibly confusing! I don't know how you do it!!!

Saara said...

It is!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it! Thanks for understanding :) !!

cissi said...

åh vad jag gillar inredning. finfina bilder!

Saara said...

Cissi: tack, jag gillar dem med :)

Fra said...

the course is stupid, but u should Be sisu anyway!

Saara said...

i am sisu! i try!