15/01/2010

Lovely Day!


I have had a few really nice days but today I have been feeling particulary superhappy. After work I met my mum in Kerava and we went to the great Oliverin kirppis, which is a flee market. Look at the pictures, what an amazing place!


I bought one summer dress/ tunic from Soaked in Luxury :)



Afterwards we went (us girls) to another city, Porvoo, to the gym. We trained all our muscles, sweated, had massages and sat in the sauna for ages.


We came home and ate with Juuso supersuper delicious food! Chicken, olives, feta cheese, tsatsiki, a rice mix with 7 different rice, beans, blue cheese.. oh, I don't remember all the mixes but it was heavenly!


Then we played Ticket to ride, our favorite board game and now I feel completely relaxed and happy!

1 comment:

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

This sounds like the best day. The flea market looks really divine (particularly that large white bird-cage-type thing).