21/01/2010

1 picture every hour

This is my thursday. I have taken a picture every hour, or something like that...


08:00

waking up, eating a banana, drinking coffee and making a bow on my necklace to cheer up my day. Off to the bank to lift a student loan.

10:30

Doing some shopping after the bank visit. Seeing a lot of cute stuff but only buying a hat at -50 % off.

11:30

Coming to work. My friend Jaana had written nice things on my computer! (Translation: Saara olet iHQ means Saara you are lovely, ja tooooooosi fiksu means and really smart. Tulevalle CEO:lle <3:lla labrajuusto means to the becoming CEO with <3 the labcheese. Eikä sulla menis ku hetki hankkia helikopteri is our inside joke that means it would only teka a moment for you to get a helicopter)

13:00

Beansalad for lunch

15:00

Bored at work. Drinking coffee and taking a picture of today's shopping. The hat.

18:30

In the locker of the public swimming pools. On my way to a Hydrobic-class.

21:00

At home. Washing some clothes. Eating dinner. Making this blogpost and watching The Hangover movie.

2 comments:

Kwil said...

Hahaha. I love this post! I want to do one similar!

Saara said...

Thanks :) !! Do one :)