20/12/2009

The perfect sunday morning

I woke up relaxed and happy. I drunk a big and lovely cup od my morning speciality: half a cup of hot fat milk, half a cup of nocciola espresso coffee and a small teespoon of honey. Don't judge before you try it! Honestly, it's yummie :)

After my breakfast I went for a walk with Pyre (who is by the way the only other person on earth that I know has the same wierd name as I have, Ingeborg) and their dogs Monni and Sandy.


After this energetic start of my morning I am completely ready for today's program:

  • Clean the whole appartment, so that it is supertidy and awsome
  • Go through asos and see if I find the things I'm looking for
  • Watch the two last episodes of the 3rd season of Californication
  • Have dinner with Juuso in a restaurant in Helsinki
  • Go to the movies with Juuso to see Flickan som lekte med elden.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds awesome ;) I'm off to cleaning myself, this apartment is starting to look like christmas spirit ;) Too bad we're leaving it tomorrow, but it's always nice to come back to a clean apartment.