01/11/2009

What a Wonderful World




I am extremely happy. My boyfriend visits my home country next week for the first time in our relationship! I am also happy because I can see my town as a tourist, I don't have to sleep alone, I can cook every day for someone (I hate to just cook for myself) and I can finally do something extreme and have a sauna-school in snow storm! Or at least I hope since they have promised snow storm for we-thu :)


I am also thankful for the new look of my blog, it is designed by the guy in the picture. The picture is taken from Etna in rain weather last summer. I celebrate my happiness by listening to Scandinavian Music Group's old hits 100 km Ouluun, Elena and Helsinkiin.


olen nähnyt, olen nähnyt
kuinka niiden iho muuttuu
tiedän kun ne rakastuu ja kun ne suuttuu
mitä pidemmälle mitä pidemmälle  mitä pidemmälle mä tuun
sitä huonommin muistan kaiken muun

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Voi miten ihana kuva! :)