30/11/2009

...that's all.

This day has been wonderful. I have been working and since it started raining I couldn't do my User Study and I had a surprise free eve. I went to town to do some christmas shopping and it was perfect :) The shops were quite empty on a monday afternoon, all the christmas street lights were on and there was this special calmness over the whole city. Loved it.


The other thing I love is to buy presents for Francesco. I see all the times things and stuff that I know he would like and I bought something that I can't tell about now, but that something was something that made me happy to buy and will make me happy to give.



I also did some shopping for myself. I bought a pair of jeans from Nudie and a sweater from Only. I couldn't resist the stripes on the sweater and it's perfect for chill days at work.



When I came home I made a delicious salad. What made it so delicious? Mango-curry spice mix on the chicken and goat cheese in the salad. Yummie!



While eating, washing clothes and all other evening stuff I'm also watching The Devil Wears Prada. Haven't seen it for many months and anyway I remember the lines! "Andrea, Runway is a fashion magazine, so an interest in fashion is crucial!", "Did somebody eat an onion bagel?", "Are we doing a before and after piece I don't know about?"



When I was cleaning up I listened to one of my favorite artists at the moment, K'naan. Here are two of my favorite songs:




2 comments:

karin said...

åh tack söta du! den kommer från åhlens och jag köpte den för inte allt så länge sen. den kanske finns kvar!? vad gott det såg ut och vilken söt randig tröja!! kramar!

L said...

Thank you for your comment! :) I use a Nikon D60 for my camera with an 18-50mm standard lens. But it takes practice to take pictures that turn out well, and I am still learning!