16/10/2013

Stockholm Tapas


Yesterday was tapas-night, this time at Mamas and Tapas in Södermalm. Mamas and Tapas is an okay place, no special interior design, not a special or particular place but the food is really good and the price of the food is also great! I would say food wise the best Tapas-place in town.

Another tapas-place that I like a lot is in Gamla Stan- called Cafe Tabac. It looks really warm and welcoming with candles in the evenings, they have quite a good bar and good food.

One place that I both like and hate is Il Buttero, a tapas-place in Gamla Stan that one as well. I like the style of the place, some food was extremely good and some was not really for me.

If cocky waiters would not be a problem, I would say the winner would be La Cucaracha on Södermalm. It feels very Spanish. Food good and sangria even better :)

No comments: