19/05/2013

Instagrams


1. When someone tells me there is an Italian gelateria in town- it's a must to try it! To my disappointment it was a place with Swedish wannabe-owners and the icecream tasted like... water.

2.I luv to live by the sea. 

3. The amazing entrance of the shopping mall Emporia in Malmö just next to the arena where the Eurovision Song Contest was held.

4. I am still a bit sad of not finding a good shop for fresh fish. I order fish in restaurants often though. This one in Fina Fisken in Trosa.

5. My colleagues and I went last week to try out the new Lebanese restaurant Tabbouli near our office and after food we got tea with a sugarstick to sweeten it.

6. My mum is the cutest ever. She sent us a bunch of buttons because we were in the need of them.

7. I have learnt to love the Sicilian delicacy Arancini. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Folkbaren had them on the bar menu! So for Friday afterwork I ordered Arancini to accompany my Pang Pang but they were not exactly Arancini. They were without meat, tomato sauce and peas, so I guess it was just fried rice?!

8. I was in Göteborg keeping some seminars at the Electrical Fair and in the evening we were dining with clients at Brasserie Lipp on Avenyn and there were crayons on the table! We all made a lot of art on the paper tablecloth! Such a cool idea!

9. The cherry trees were blooming in Stockholm last week. Magical.

No comments: