20/10/2012

The summer of 2012 through my Lomography Fisheye 1 camera


So, as I posted several months ago, I bought a Fisheye 1 from Lomography to take with me on our summer vacation in Italy and Finland. I wanted a cheap camera- so it wouldn’t bother me if the hot sun and the sand would ruin it but at the same time I wanted pictures with better quality than with an exposable camera.

And I really wanted to photograph again on film. Not digital ones.

I finally had time to get the film rolls to be developed into pictures and here are a few of them…

Typical Italy

Roman time theatre (Lecce)

Tomatoes drying under the sun (Ugento)

We slept the first nights in a tent before we noticed that all 5-star hotels in Italy were at -70% on hotels.com :) (Gallipoli)

A place called "Supersano" that means "Superhealthy". (Supersano)

Piaggio Ape. Do I need to say some more? (Otranto)

Typical colorful fishing boats... (Otranto)

A Vespa. (Amalfi)


Beach Life

Porto Cesareo

Torre San Giovanni

Lido Marini

Rivabella

Aosta







The Amalfi Coast






Vesuvio, Pompei and Napoli

Our hotel garden...

Pompei

Pompei

Pompei

Napoli

Napoli

The crater of Vesuvio

1 comment:

Malin Aurora said...

Åh jisses så fint!