28/05/2012

Haga parken

When I lived in Milan I fell in love with the parks of the city. I love the fact that you can go jogging, have a picnic, go to read the Sunday newspaper or just hang out with friends. Now in Stockholm I have started to love Haga parken for the same reasons.

Recently Fra and I have spent a lot of time in the park. Once we walked around the bay, we have also been jogging several times there. Yesterday evenng we took some food with us and ate a picnic dinner in the sunset. When my mum was visiting we went to check out the princess castle and the butterfly house. That time we didn't see any member of the Royal family but now on our jogging trips Victoria, Daniel and little Estelle have been passing us on the running tracks :)

It is a very cute park, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Så vackra bilder, så mångsidiga,
alldeles ljuvliga.
Du har världens vackra och intressantaste blogg.
Kram mamma