01/07/2011

Exhaustion

I am exhausted!!!! For the past 3 weeks I have been on courses from 9-17 every single day. This means that I have been doing my normal office work before 9 and/or after 17, which means that I have not been having much time for anything else, which means I am soon brain dead, which means... that I am very happy that it is weekend!!!

But oh, don't get me wrong, the courses have been very enjoyable and I have learned a lot, so no, I have not been suffering. I am just exhausted!

So I have basically been sitting in this room every day...

And eaten dinner with these guys in the evenings... 

So... I have been designing how to control the luminaires in different rooms by staring at these kinds of maps...


And then actually executing all of my ideas on demo boards...

And every afternoon we have been brainstorming and mind-mapping on what we have learned. 

And as you can see, when the group work was done I could practice my slang and rapping skills ;)

No comments: