20/04/2011

Fairy Sunday

On Sunday we visited the Euroluce and Salone del Mobile. A big annual fair held in Milan with a wide range of furniture and lighting applications.

I liked naturally my company's stand (but as I am already familiar with the products, I didn't take any pictures).

Another I was impressed about was the Spanish company Vibia. They had a good looking stand, really nice and well made products. Then my longtime like Flos from Netherlands had fun new products on a goodlooking stand.

We also checked out a big bunch of furniture and in the end we visited some friends in the New Designers- department.

Hilde (Our Norwegian friend) had a table on the fair. The glass of the table makes different noises when you put something on it, as the glass pieces are of different sizes.

4P1B (Antonio, Marco and Simone) had won a second price with their couch table but I preferred the bookshelf, that was adjustable. 

In the afternoon I was so tired of all the walking that I just had to sit for a while on the ground! Note to myself: Do not go to a fair in ballerinas, use sneakers! 

No comments: