27/03/2011

Saturday- A picture every hour


07:20 waking up to a weird feeling under my pillow. My finnish friends had hidden my favorite candy all over my apartment and I hadn't noticed that I had also one under my pillow... :)



08:30 breakfast with Fra. Fresh strawberries and chocolate tea.



10:00 taking my recyclable garbage to the recycling place where I just had to take a picture of this cute old man admiring the sunny day!



11:00 stopping at a shop on our way to Germany. We found in the shop something hilarious! Culina Mediterannea! Hahahah :) In Italian Cucina = kitchen, cooking, cuisine and Culinaria = Culinary, but Culina Mediterranea means a small Mediterranean ass! :) :) :)



12:00 a toast and a beer in Friedrichshafen.



13:00 a picture taken at the Zeppelin Museum of Friedrichshafen. It was fun to finally visit it but I have to say it was a museum of nothing, as they didn't have any real interesting pieces of a zeppelin, just stories, pictures and movies.



14:30 walking around the town. There was a nice lookout tower, but I didn't climb up the stairs, because my dentist had forbidden me to get a high pulse during the weekend after my wisdom tooth operation. I waved from the ground instead :)



16:00 afternoon coffee at aran. It's a chain of cafeterias with a very nice interior design!



17:30 shopping for herbs in a flower shop. We decided to take herbs with us to Sonia & Frank, who we had a brunch with in München on Sunday. Herbs are nicer than flowers, in my opinion. They look adorable and you can eat them :)



19:00 moment of relax. Fra reading a manly technical magazine, me watching the 16th season of ANTM and both enjoying a glass of delicious wine (Thanks Jaana, Meri and Hanna!). In the 16th season of ANTM the girls have to walk on a catwalk with their hands and the catwalk on fire :)



20:00 cooking dinner. Shirmps and soya; turkey with rosemary, white wine and lemon and a salad with nuts, avocado, tomatoes and basil.

A very relaxed and nice Saturday :)
Did you have a nice weekend?

4 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

love the idea of taking a picture every hour. you had quite a day... and that old man is so cute... seriously, loving that picture.

Saara said...

thanks :) he was adorable! :) so lost and looking around and i would have loved to hear his thoughts!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very interesting, love this idea!

Saara said...

Thanks Krysten :)