03/02/2011

Saara's Spring

I wrote in the last post about my outfit, that I am now living in the funeral weeks of my winter clothes. I am so DONE with this season. I planned that after my trip to Barcelona I will start to wear spring clothes, no mather what. I don't care what the weather is outside, I really don't care. Welcome navy, stripes, contrasts, pastels, flower prints, ballerinas and trench coats. Goodbye blacks, greys, wool and thick scarves. Here is a preview of what I am dreaming of...

Stripes/ Navy with red contrast


Girly Florals


Pastels

I hope I could find something nice in the Spanish brands Mango, Massimo Dutti and Zara. At least their campaign pictures look promising...

5 comments:

Leena said...

Kivan keväisiä. =) Ei ehkä mun tyyliin, mut sulle kyllä. Millon suuntaatte Barcelonaan? Sehän on melkein naapurissa... :D

Kwil said...

that last look is FIERCE!
I am beyond excited for soggy spring and the lighter clothes. I can't wait to get rid of the parka and hat and mitts and unsightly boots!

Rachel said...

love love love the outfits - i need to start making an inspiration board to put up stuff like that. and that picture of jennifer anniston - she always looks good. and she has the flatest stomach i've ever seen. i need to start working on that

Saara said...

Leena: mennään kuun lopussa :) ja joo, eks oo ihanaa asua niin, että voi vaivatomissa käydä JOSSAIN ? :)

Kristy: me too!!!!! You also live in a country with a real winter so I know you understand :)

Rachel: haha :) you have a lot of promises. I just promise to shop whatever I can afford ;)

Leena said...

On kyllä, kaikki on vähän lähempänä. Välimerellekään ei ole pitkää matkaa. :D

Mä kans suunnittelen visiittiä Barcelonaan. Sä oot ilmeisesti kaivanut vähän enemmänkin tietoa kaupungista, eikö? Millon kandee mennä, onko hotelli/ravintolasuosituksia?