01/11/2010

Capodanno Celtico

On Friday I drove to Milan after work and Fra and I met up with Julia, Marco, Margherita, Fabio and Luca to celebrate the Celtic New Years Eve at Capodanno Celtico. Capodanno Celtico is organized every year by Castello Sforzesco in the centre of Milan. It is a festival that includes music, food, hot cider, tents, celtic clothes, weapons, jewelry and all kinds of products made of leather.
The public transports were on strike so Fra and I parked the car by my old house and walked to the park. We also ate dinner at my old neighborhood restaurant Donati, where the old waiter still told me the same jokes :) On the way from there to the park we passed the Arco della Pace, that I have never seen before, as it has been under construction!
I have actually not been drinking hot cider or mead before and it was nice as it was a bit chilly outside in the park. The mead should by the way be drunken from horns, as we did :)
I bought a bracelet and 2 pairs of earrings :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hihi, ni ser så coola ut båda två! ;D

Saara said...

Laura: hihi, tack :) i guess :)