04/10/2010

The Weekend in Milan


I drove to Milan on Friday after work. It was nice, as I faced some snow. The Alps had snow on the tops but also some snow dropped down on my car at 1600 metres height over the sea level.

On Friday we spent a relaxing evening, after a hard week of work.

On Saturday we went shopping for food and drinks for the evenings birthday party and while we were at it I styled Fra with a bunch of autumn clothes in the nearest clothes store.

We went also to Fontana Artes factory sales but we di not find any particulary nice luminaires. They sold old things that were basically bulbs in funny formed things. I don’t really get illumination in that form…

For lunch we ate some chinese before getting ready for the evenings party.

2 comments:

anma said...

oot tosi suloinen ja tykkään asustasi paljon! Nätti ja yksinkertainen :)

Saara said...

voi kiitos kiitos :)