22/06/2010

Packing, organizing and making tons of lists...


I have started to pack all my things. I am renting my apartment, so I need to get everything out of here. It's a well organized mess, with piles like "take to Austria now", "Keep somewhere and take these to Austria later", "Store in the attic", "Give to mum", "Throw away" etc etc... My clothes are also in piles here and there and that's why I'm wearing now a weird outfit, when I'm taking a coffee break with Iina in town. Ballerinas, broken jeans, summer dress, sweater and a scarf... haha :)

2 comments:

Kwil said...

haha i think it is a super cute moving outfit ;)

i feel ya. moving is full of craziness.

Saara said...

I bet you do! I feel like I should have had a serious conversation with you first ;) But I counted, that this is actually my 12th time to move in my life! 12 is too much! And how could I get myself so much stuff in just a few months? I mean, I just moved back from Italy, only 10 months ago....

But thanks :)