03/03/2010

It happened this morning. I came to work, took a cup of coffee next to me and started reading mails, blogs, newspapers. Outside I could see the snow whirl around. I started missing spring and summer and I started daydreaming. In my dreams I was wearing stripes.It was a simple top but with some small twist. Like this one from Chloé with the sidebuttons. 


I was walking happily along a narrow citystreet. 
I was wearing jeans too and gorgeous leather sandals. Like these yummie coloured braided ones from Tapeet. 
I would look into shops, eat some icecream and feel the warm spring breeze in my hair. I would maybe walk into a shop and buy a cute jewellery set. I mean, I have to be nice with myself :) Maybe these from Bijoux by us.

Then meet up with my good friends in a cafeteria and laugh and laugh and be happy :) I would of course put my bag on the chair next to me. Something that would suit the cute colour of my sandals. Something geometric like this one from Marni:
And that would be cute a nice day. Instead of these atom physics studies, work and snow...

7 comments:

Pyppe said...

Ojjjj!! Fick helt fiilis för sommaren :)

Saara said...

Hihhi, vad roligt :)

Kwil said...

ohhh i dream of spring and summer too. i miss sandals so much. and that warm breeze you described!! anything not to have to bundle up in coats, scarves, mitts and boots each morning!

Saara said...

Kwil: I also feel fed up on all layers of clothes! I want to feel sneakers against the asphalt!

Jenny said...

Ja han är hot hot hot ;) haha

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Hee hee - LOVE your fantasy! :) xo

Saara said...

Shannon: haha, thanks :)