27/03/2010

Greetings from Italy!


I arrived yesterday morning to a rainy Milan. Everyone was telling me how sorry they were for the weather or making jokes if I took it with me. Hell yeah, rain or not, it’s warm and there is no snow!!!
My stay here started with a very Italian lunch with pasta, pesto, new baked bread, red vine, and some meet thing that all was delicious…. And almond dessert and strong coffee.  
 In the evening we were really tired and told everyone who called that we will not meet each other cause we are too tired. Until Giovanni and Sonia were able to get us to have dinner together.  They were also exhausted, so we met for a quick dinner and went to sleep.
 And today? After a rest and a breakfast of chocolate croissants and cappuccino? I am ready for a motorbike trip in the mountains, a walk by some lake, shopping in a small village and more of this amazing food :) Bring it, Italy, I’m ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fin jacka! Varifrån kommer den?
Matildaz.blogg.se

Saara said...

Matilda: H&M denna vår och relativt billig, köp en :)