24/02/2010

Movie and a dinner

We had a lovely time yesterday. We went to town to one of my favorite restaurants, Rivoletto. We shared a Mamma Mia pizza and some snails and had a lovely time. Afterwards we went to the movies. We saw Nine. And I have to say that I am the most heterosexual person but the movie was so full of sensual filming on women that I thought they were all hot! So if someone is interested in the 60's moviebusiness in Italy, of Italian culture or singing and dancing then I recommend the movie Nine. Sensual. Gorgeous. Affascinante!

2 comments:

Kwil said...

sounds like such a nice night :)

I will eventually have to see Nine (at home, since no one will go with me). I am a huge Daniel Day-Lewis fan :)

Saara said...

The movie was great and if u like him, u'll like the movie :)