14/02/2010

Laughing out Loud!

We spent yesterday eve with my parents and my brother at a University show, that we call in swedish "spex", like spectacle. It's the kind of theater piece where the audience can yell things like "Do it again but with more kissing!", "Do it again but in russian!", "Do it again backwards" and the actors have to do as they are told. The point is also in the audience to drink as much champagne as possible and shoot the champagne caps on the stage...
... We had a great time! I haven't laughed so much in a long time. It was a christmas present to our parents and they loved it! Afterwards we had a three course dinner in a restaurant nearby.
What else?
- I got some really nice gifts from my mum (she was the whole week in Stockholm visiting her sister) that I have to show later in the blog
- I will soon go to try hot yoga for the first time
- And I wish a really happy Valentine's Day to all my lovely readers!!!! Kisses :)

2 comments:

karin said...

åh vad spännande! vad har du fått för fint från din mamma! :) Happy valentine till Dig! :)

Saara said...

Karin: nu har jag bloggat om det och tusen tack och detsamma till dig!!!!! <3