04/02/2010

Dagens Outfit

I had yesterday a bit of a cloth crisis. Today I woke up and decided that I have to wear something that I have not worn before. So now I have a skirt (me?!) (edit. I wear skirts all summer but almost never otherwise) and tights and a scarf :) And I'm feeling much better in something "new".
Boots: Via Vai
Tights: Seppälä
Skirt: Market in Sarzana/Italy
White sweater: Indiska
Blue and white stripe sweater: Petit Bateau
Scarf: From the World Fiera, Indian department

Jacket: Zara
Bag: Marimekko

4 comments:

Kwil said...

love it!! it feels good to wear something you don't normally wear. like you are a different person almost or stepping out of the comfort zone.

Saara said...

thanks, and yes, comfort zone is the right word here. I was definately stepping out of my comfort zone :)

ka said...

Söt outfit (som alltid!) ;) Det är så fint med randigt! Jag skulle vilja ha en liknande kjol som är lite längre sådär. Superfint när det går mot vår men ännu är vinter...

Saara said...

Jag funderade vem är Ka men det var ju Karin du :) Tusen tack :) Och lyckansost som kan shoppa i Stockholm. Jag har endast H:fors med tråkiga butiker :(