25/12/2009

The brutal truth of Anna Wintour

I watched The September Issue, a documentary film on doing the September Issue of Vogue in the year of 2007, the biggest issue ever printed.

I think the documentary is great because it just proves the point of Anna Wintour's brilliance. I think she is an excellent boss, a great editor-in-chief and a sweet person. I do not only base my opinion on the documentary, but the documentary certainly backs up my thoughts.

The person I have been watching out for now for a few years, is Anna's daughter Bee, who I thinks is really cute and smart young woman. I love the scene in the documentary where Anna asks Bees opinions and Bee says that she thinks it's so funny that some people get so serious about fashion :)

2 comments:

Kwil said...

I have yet to see it! Anna Wintour is really such an intriguing woman.

Saara said...

yes, she is! and i really enjoyed the document, it's so "real" :)