16/11/2009

Shoppinglist: Massimo Dutti

I'm flying to Milan again in a few weeks. I've tried to make some shopping in Helsinki, but it's impossible! I find Helsinki one of the most boring shoppingcities in the world! So now I've been eyeing some webpages to make plans for my Milanshopping. Here are the things that I want to try on and possibly buy from Massimo Dutti:

I luv this scarf. The color, the style, everything. It will be mine!


A sweater in cashmere, silk and wool. They have it in different colors. 
I was thinking about something light, like beige, off-white...


This belt will be perfect with the brown leather I have in almost all my accessories 
and the gray will fit the scarf that I also want to buy.


A classic trenchcoat is always useful. Luv this one particulary because of its shortness!


This dress seems beautiful, but I need to try it on and see how it fits my body structure.


Luuuv this clutch. Will be perfect with the scarf and the belt!


I need a new pair of boots. I like the shape of these. However I want to check the bottom of the boots because all my other Massimo Dutti footwear have the tendency to brake in the heel.


4 comments:

Karin said...

ingen aning.. fråga Emelie!!:) hon är snäll så man vågar fråga henne:)

Emelie Sandström said...

Haha ja jag är snäll som Karin säger, men tyvärr köpte jag koftan på MQ för 2 år sedan typ, så den finns inte kvar.

Kwil said...

i am loving that belt! have fun shopping!

inni said...

toi mekko! mun on niiiin saatava se :D ja ihania vaatteita kaikki tyyni muutenkin!
<3