06/10/2009

The exposé of the week!


I had Iina over for a cup of afternoon coffee and some fruit salad. We had apparently not time enough to talk and Iina had to call me on her way, so that we could gossip some more. One of the most important news was my exposé: I'm totally in luv with the character Victory Ford from Lipstick Jungle!

I love the actress Lindsay Price, because she is not too thin, on the contrary she has beautiful curves. I like her supersweet face but the real reason why I adore Victory Ford is the clothes.

I love frills, ribbons, bows, silk, pastels and all the supergirlygirly cuts in clothes. Maybe my latest shoppings (dress, shoes) also indicate that :) 

So, what do you say about the girlygirly style? You wear frills?

2 comments:

inni said...

aaaaaah! ihana ihana vicke :)
soitellaan taas, jäi taas jutut kesken. hihii,

Saara said...

no todellakin :)