12/11/2012

Skyfall


In general I am not a huge fan of the James Bond movies that are not completely based on Ian Flemings books. Especially the previous ones have just been weird action movies that haven't even been based so much on the James Bond character we all know from the books.

Daniel Craig as James Bond is not working for me either. I really liked Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan. I think they were able to be funny, charming and anyway have that exactness and awerness that a spy should have. Timothy Dalton and George Lazenby were not bad but not great either. But Daniel Craig is not funny at all. Not the slithest bit. Not so charming either. He is just cold hearted and not likable at all.

So against all odds I really liked Skyfall and even Daniel Craig in it. See it in a movie theatre, the sound effects makes it great.

No comments: